What are your top #hiking snacks?
Here are ours:
1. Bananas - sweet and potassium-rich, bananas provide an energy hit and help fight off muscles cramps after a hard day!
2. Peanut butter - proteins, calories and healthy fat. This combo of ingredients acts as natural fuel, and keeps you full.
3. Dried fruit - the perfect snack with energy-boosting naturally-occurring sugars!
4. Beef jerky - refuels the muscles with protein, which can help keep your blood sugar at healthy levels. Just don’t overload, as that extra sodium can dehydrate you!
5. Nuts and seeds - easily portable, and tons of options available! A great protein hit - your tired muscles are sure to thank you!
Comment on your faves below!