How are you coping with studying from home?
Here are some of our top tips:
• Try to have a dedicated space for working, away from as many distractions as possible - that includes your Xbox, iPad and your phone!
• Stick to your school hours as much as you can, and take regular breaks.
• Get up and get dressed, even if it's in casual clothes! Working in your PJs can really have a negative effect on productivity.
• Plan your studies, and try to make goals and a timetable for completing work.
• Don't try to work from the sofa or your bed with the TV on - despite good intentions, it's all too easy to get distracted!
What works for you - is there anything you'd add?