Do you know there are some great benefits to exercising outdoors?
• Activity outdoors lowers blood pressure and heart rate, exercise outdoors feels less strenuous than similar exercise indoors.
• You'll get loads of fresh air, which helps to alleviate insomnia and get you a good night's sleep.
• Fresh air and natural light invigorate you and provide more energy for the mind and body.
• Sunshine provides the vitamin D that we all need, and you can get a suntan while training (remember to wear sunscreen!)
• It's free!
• It's easy to exercise with friends outdoors, particularly with social distancing.
What's your favourite outdoor exercise?