A handful of great #CampingFacts for those of us missing the great outdoors.
• One of the most effective ways to reset a person's natural clock is to go camping - if you don't set an alarm your body is likely to falls into its natural circadian rhythm!
• The most popular places to camp in the UK are world are Devon in England and Loch Lomond and the Trossachs in Scotland.
• Despite what you might see in movies or read, getting attacked by wildlife is very rare when camping.
• Camping is great for your mental and emotional well-being. When you raise your levels of oxygen, serotonin, and melatonin (which happens during outdoor physical activities) your stress level will automatically decrease!
• The most purchased (and re-purchased) item for camping is the humble torch - whether this is because people constantly misplace them we don't know!
What do you love best about camping?