Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £5.99. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £1.75
Bulk Discounts Available Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Call us on 0333 335 5005.
The Anatomix Lite for hot weather & desert use, gives maximum heel/rear foot stabilisation to maintain foot and ankle alignment.
The high sided support and three dimensional underfoot shape also improve the fitting of footwear, especially around the heel and ankle.
- Medium/firm – adaptive support under the foot
- Absorbs impact
- Good foot arch support
- Superb heel cushioning
- Dual density cushioning (45/55) medium (Shore A test – scale is 10 to 80 – 10 = maximum cushioning, 80 = minimum cushioning)
- Footbed covering – micro-porous and extra holes under the forefoot for increased air circulation
- Forefoot thickness is 4.5-5.0 mm
- Centre heel thickness 6.5mm
- Kevlar cradle design around heel to give shock absorption, and also allow the footbed to ‘bed in’ during use
Delivery & ReturnsFREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£5.99 DPD delivery charge.
£3.50 by Royal Mail
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £4.70
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Courier Delivery £14.40
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£5.99 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address. Delivery cost is £6.50 European Delivery
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy