Snugpak Stratosphere Olive Description
This one man bivvi shelter is much smaller than a standard tent but with all the features. It comes complete with seven ultralight alloy stakes (six and one for a spare), to create a spacious canopy around the head, leaving plenty of room to manoeuvre and good breathable access.
The Stratosphere packs into its own compression sack and when packed together (including tent pegs) weighs little over 1kg making it lightweight and practical. Fully zipped with a rollaway No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net in the front of the hood and a meshed ventilation section at the back.
- Pack Weight: 1130g / 40oz
- Packsize: 31cm x 14cm / 12" X 6"
- Pitch type: Fly-First
- Doors: Single-point side entry
- Vents: 1 meshed vent
- Outer Fabric: 50D 100% nylon ripstop with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- Rollaway mosquito net 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh in the front of the hood.
- No-see-um netting 1600 holes per square inch
- Groundsheet: 210D 100% nylon with (8000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating, bathtub style.
- 8.5mm aluminium poles with screw lock tip, 100% aluminium
- Zip: 3/4 length side zip
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Supplied with 7 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares (6 + 1 Spare Stakes)
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack
- Origin: Imported
- Supplied with a basic repair kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.