Snugpak Scorpion 3 Tent - 3 Person Description
When you’re spending time outdoors, the last thing you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun.
The first thing people will notice about the Scorpion 3 is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the Scorpion 3 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry.
The Scorpion 3 has one door and three vents as well as many extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh and all the seams are taped. The Scorpion 3 is a Fly First pitch A very impressive tent by anyone’s standards and is not made with cheap materials, it is a top quality product made to some exacting standards.
• One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation
• Ten internal mesh pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space
• All seams are sealed and taped
• 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof (Bath tub style)
• Shape / Style 3 person tent
• Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
• 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
• Flame Retardant
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
• All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
• Interior Mesh Pockets (10 in total - 5 on each side)
• Alloy Stakes (18 %2b 2 Spare Stakes)
• Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
• Trail Weight - 2.93kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
• Pack Weight - 3.4kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
Legacy Code: CKS13083
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.