Sleeping & Shelter
When you’re spending time outdoors, the last thing you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun.
The first thing people will notice about the Scorpion 2 is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the Scorpion 2 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it’s 5000mm PU fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry.
The Scorpion 2 has one door and three vents as well as many extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh and all the seams are taped. The Scorpion 2 is a Fly First pitch A very impressive tent by anyone’s standards and is not made with cheap materials, it is a top quality product made to some exacting standards.
• One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation.
• mesh internal pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space.
• All seams are sealed and taped.
• 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof. (Bath tub style)
• Shape / Style 2 person tent
• Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
• Flame Retardant
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
• All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
• Alloy Stakes (14 %2b 2 Spare Stakes)
• Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
• Trail Weight - 2.24kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
• Pack Weight - 2.65kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
Legacy Code: CKS13082
Delivery & ReturnsBulk Discounts Available Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Call us on 0333 335 5005.
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£5.99 DPD delivery charge.
£3.50 by Royal Mail
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £4.70
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Courier Delivery £14.40
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£5.99 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address. Delivery cost is £6.50 European Delivery
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
Simple & Easy Returns Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £5.99. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £1.75