Official Cadet Bivvi Bag Description
The Cadet Bivvi Bag has been created to a high standard for the use in filed. Approved by HQ Support Command (Cadet Branch)
The Cadet Bivvi bag is made from 100% nylon fabric with a breathable PU coating making it lightweight, durable, and 100% waterproof. The Bag’s small volume allows you to pack it for those just in case situations. This makes the Bivvi ideal protective shell for your sleeping bag.
- Made in the UK.
- Hydro static head in excess of 5000mm (Items with a Hydrostatic Head over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof)
- Measures 15cm x 10cm x 10cm when packed
- Outer fabric treated with a durable water repellant. (Water repellancy can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Weight: 340g
- Colour: Olive
- Dimensions: 75cm Width, 30cm Foot, 220cm Length
Closely constructed fabric with a ripstop construction.
Teamed with a Hydrophillic Polyurathane (PU) which
transfers water vapour chemically from the inside to
the outside (due to the temperature differential
between the inside of the product and out)
• 100% Waterproof with a Hydro Static Head in
Excess of 5000mm (Items with a Hydrostatic Head
over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof)
• Only ever used in fully taped seamed systems.
• Ripstop Weave
• Breathable (will transmit upto 7.5 litres of moisture
per m2 per 24 hours)
• Soft to the touch
• Completely Windproof (trapping and stopping
the movement of warm air in the sleeping bag or
• Outer Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellant.
(water repellancy can be maintained by a cool
tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment
with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or
• Completely manufactured within Europe (Extruded,
Woven and Dyed & Finished)
Legacy Code: CKS13286
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.