The Cadet Bivvi Bag has been created to a high standard for the use in filed. Approved by HQ Support Command (Cadet Branch)
The Cadet Bivvi bag is made from 100% nylon fabric with a breathable PU coating making it lightweight, durable, and 100% waterproof. The Bag’s small volume allows you to pack it for those just in case situations. This makes the Bivvi ideal protective shell for your sleeping bag.
- Made in the UK.
- Hydro static head in excess of 5000mm (Items with a Hydrostatic Head over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof)
- Measures 15cm x 10cm x 10cm when packed
- Outer fabric treated with a durable water repellant. (Water repellancy can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Weight: 340g
- Colour: Olive
- Dimensions: 75cm Width, 30cm Foot, 220cm Length
Closely constructed fabric with a ripstop construction.
Teamed with a Hydrophillic Polyurathane (PU) which
transfers water vapour chemically from the inside to
the outside (due to the temperature differential
between the inside of the product and out)
• 100% Waterproof with a Hydro Static Head in
Excess of 5000mm (Items with a Hydrostatic Head
over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof)
• Only ever used in fully taped seamed systems.
• Ripstop Weave
• Breathable (will transmit upto 7.5 litres of moisture
per m2 per 24 hours)
• Soft to the touch
• Completely Windproof (trapping and stopping
the movement of warm air in the sleeping bag or
• Outer Fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellant.
(water repellancy can be maintained by a cool
tumble dry after washing and periodic retreatment
with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or
• Completely manufactured within Europe (Extruded,
Woven and Dyed & Finished)
Legacy Code: CKS13286
Delivery & ReturnsBulk Discounts Available Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Call us on 0333 335 5005.
For full terms and conditions please see our Delivery & Returns policy
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£5.99 DPD delivery charge.
Royal Mail £1.75 - £3.75
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £4.70
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£5.99 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 3pm Mon – Thu. 2pm on Friday.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address. Delivery cost is £6.50 European Delivery
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.
Simple & Easy Returns Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery on Orders over £60
DPD Next Working Day Delivery just £5.99. Eligible items ship by Royal Mail from just £1.75