CamelBak Motherlode Lite Multicam UK Spec Description
Used by Special forces worldwide, the CamelBak Motherlode Lite has been designed for the British Army in particular. Made from a tough but lightweight genuine Multicam fabric which is IR Compliant.
The CamelBak 500 is the new replacement for the older 1000D model.
Adopted by Special Forces Worldwide 500 Denier is now their choice of materials.
At a 1/3 of the weight but still offering 80% of the strength it an excellent upgrade to the most popular CamelBak. The new 500D model has been upgraded for the way soldiers fight today, part of that upgrade is making the pack larger by an addition 7Ltr of internal carrying capacity.
Given that the average war fighter has approximately 95lbs of “battle rattle,” CamelBak has continued to commit resources to research and development to keep their products on the leading edge of technology. An updated Air Director Back Panel, 500D Cordura, and reinforced webbing give the Motherlode the needed durability and functionality needed in the field.
The UK Lite Motherlode Multicam pack was specifically developed for the UK Military, it has had some functionality removed to help reduce weight and cost.
- Camelbak Air Director™ Back Panel for better load distribution and ventilation
- Front & Side panel webbing for attaching additional gear
- Top & Bottom side compression for better load carry
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Camelbak Motherlode made from low infrared reflective (IRR) materials
- Remove name-tags and unit badges quickly with the integrated velcro panels
- Supplied with Camelbak 3 litre OMEGA WaterBeast™ Reservoir
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.