The British Forces Personal Clothing System (PCS) cadet shirt is manufactured in accordance with the specification used by the British Army and especially for Cadets.
The British Forces Personal Clothing System (PCS) Combat Shirt is manufactured in accordance with the specification used by the British army. The combat shirt fulfill the requirements of cadets, serving soldiers and reservists. It is made from camouflage poly/cotton fabric designed to complement Multi Terrain Pattern (MTP) and Multicam uniform and equipment.
- Material: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- 8 pockets with Velcro
- 2 on the chest with access from the zipper side – additional compartment in each pocket
- Above each of the elbow, slanted pocket with flap and velcro panel
- 2 pockets on each forearm
- Mandarin collar, fastened with velcro
- Buttons adjustable cuffs (canadian buttons)
- Fastened with two-way zipper covered with flap
No VAT is charged on Cadet PCS garments.
|Age||Length - Collar to Bottom Hem||Chest|
|11 - 12 Years||62cm||100cm|
|13 - 14 Years||64cm||104cm|