Keela SF Waterproof MK1 Breathable Duel Layer Jacket
Keela SF Multi Terrain Pattern Jacket has been developed & designed to be lightweight and packable without sacrificing the needs of the individual
Simple & Easy Returns
Items can be returned for Free by Royal Mail within 31 days
Free Delivery & Simple Returns
Deliveries are Free for this item. Not sure on an item? Don't worry returns are Free and Easy too.
Bulk Discounts Available
Buying five or more items or for a detachment, company, school or wing? Call us on 0333 335 5005.
Only 1 left in stock
You could receive this item on Tuesday if you order before 11pm on Sunday.
Keela SF Waterproof MK1 Breathable Duel Layer Jacket Information
Using the unique Dual System Protection, it is the only outer jacket that provides complete protection from the elements, while the double membrane is able to manage inner condensation creating an improved wearer comfort environment no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
· Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
· 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports
· External compass pocket (buttoned) on the front top LH breast pocket
· All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
· Central breast pocket with external rank tab
· 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
· Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket. Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helping keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
· Pitt zippers (covered) to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
· Reinforced under forearms with cordura 330 material provide extra strength is stress areas especially in urban operations
· Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
· Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
· Cut longer than most and generous in size allow for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
· Hem and hood adjusters with push looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
· Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers
Small – Approx 38″ Chest
Medium – Approx 43″ Chest
Large – Approx 48″ Chest
Extra Large – Approx 53″ Chest
SDP (System Dual Protection).
FREE UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £60
Orders under £60:
£5.99 DPD delivery charge. £3.50 by Royal Mail
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Royal Mail £4.70
Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands – Courier Delivery £14.40
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
£5.99 delivery charge for DPD Delivery with One Hour Delivery Slot
Order by 2pm Mon – Fri.
FREE Exchanges & Returns
Free exchanges via our Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
For BFPO addresses and post codes select BFPO as a country at checkout and then enter your BFPO address.
Delivery cost is £6.50
We deliver to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia & Ireland.
We also ship to United States & Canada.