Fully Equipped Cadet Package Description
- 50L MTP compatible Bergan
- Cadet MKII Bump Helmet
- Cadet MK5 Training vest
- Official Cadet Sleeping Bag
Cadet 50L MTP Compatible Bergen
The MK3 50Ltr Cadet Bergan has been designed primarily for the cadets. It was recognised for some time that the Bergans available to cadets within their own resources were not always the ideal piece of kit due to their size or design. Consisting of a 30Ltr main compartment and two fully attached 10Ltr side pouches, all have draw cords and MTP storm flaps. The Bergan is made from water resistant 600D Cordura and is compatible with the Helmet holder
- Made from water resistant 600D Cordura
- MTP compatible camouflage
- Now with additional MOLLE straps
- Compatible with Cadet Kit Shop Helmet Carrier using MOLLE straps
- Two fixed 10 ltr side pockets with draw cord and storm flaps
- 30 Ltr main compartment fitted with draw cord and storm flaps
- High density closed cell foam padded back
- Air mesh padded shoulder straps for comfort and ventilation
- Elasticated hood with two zipped pockets
- Enhanced and Strategically placed Molle webbing
- High quality buckles with ladder locks
- Rear identification patch
- Extensive bar tacking at recognised stress points
- NSN 9999 G0 0092897
Cadet MKII Bump Helmet
This MTP Compatible bump helmet has been designed to compliment both MultiCam and MTP uniform and equipment.
- One size fits all.
- adjustable headband
- 7cm long Peak
- 65% polyester 35% cotton
100% washed cotton
Size UK: One size fits all
Construction to BS EN 1078:2 01 2+A1:2012
Impact and Penetration to BS EN 812:2012
Retention System to Bs EN 1080:1997
Type Examination according to the PPE Directive was carried out by BSI (Notified body number 0086).
Instructions for use:
Fit Cradle on head and fasten strap to ensure correct fit
For adequate protection this cap must be worn with the peak facing forward and adjusted to the size of the user's head
Do not use in an environment where an Industrial Safety Helmet is required.
A safeguard to accidental bumping/scraping of the head
Fully adjustable to allow the perfect fit
Webbing Harness Strap: Nylon
Cadet Training Vest MTP
The latest version of the Cadet Training Vest in MTP compatible material modified to suit the best needs of the cadet. The right shoulder has no pockets to assist in SAA training and shooting. The two front pouches have been re-positioned for increased comfort when lying in the prone position. The front chest pocket is now larger to carry and access the personal role radio. All pouches have a large Velcro surface to assist in closure when on the move.
- Vest is made from 600D Cordura Multi Terrain compatible material
- Elasticated strips giving a molle effect for field craft
- 2 magazine pouches
- 2 large rear pouches
- 1 radio/compass pocket
- 2 internal map pockets
- The MK5 Training vest is compatible with the MK3 Bergan
- NSN-9999 G0 009 2896 600D Cordura Multi Terrain compatible material Elasticated strips giving a molle effect for field craft 2 magazine pouches 2 large rear pouches 1 radio/compass pocket 2 internal map pockets The Mk5 Training vest is compatible with the MK3 Bergan Weight: 1.14kg
Official Cadet Sleeping Bag
The Cadet Sleeping Bag has been developed to a high standard for the cadets to use in filed.
Approved by HQ Support Command (Cadet Branch)
The Cadet Sleeping Bag is a lightweight performance sleeping bag providing plenty of warmth in a manageable pack size. Robust and durable with a soft touch finish. The fiber filling which retains heat when wet, washable. These synthetic fibers are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fiber. When unpacked the ‘fibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Left handed zip style.
- Dimensions: 75cm width, 38cm foot, 220cm length.
- Dimensions 23cm x 23cm when fully compressed.
- Weight: 1600g
- Temperature rating: Comfort: 0°c, Extreme: -7°c.
- Highly siliconised synthetic fibres give a soft touch finish and prolonged lifespan compared to traditional hollowfibre filled products.
- Mummy shape for retention of body heat
- Colour: Olive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.