AKU Pilgrim GTX Combat - MoD Brown Description
The official UK MOD version, one of the choices of issued combat boots as alternative to the Altberg Defender. The renowned AKU Pilgrim with improved features like better breathability and quicker drying thanks to the new Gore-Tex Performance Lining with a perforated EVA interlining. Stability and support are guaranteed through the IMS system.
The AKU Pilgrim GTX was selected to be the most suitable for lightweight patrolling and high intensity combat situations, on a variety of surfaces including rock, rubble, field and track. The latest Issue Pilgrim boot can be worn in a wide range of temperate environments from a range of -10°C to +35°C, plus a humidity range of 0%-80%
- MOD Brown suede 2.2mm upper with AIR8000 fabric panels for all day comfort
- AIR8000 fabric panels - 11 times more breathable than traditional textiles
- Gore-tex Performance membrane provides waterproofness, breathability & quick dry function
- IMS midsole creates a perfect balance between control and shock absorption
- Exclusive Vibram sole for traction and grip whilst trekking over rubble, rocks and fields
- Collar features an anatomical design to avoid hitting pressure points
- Out of the box comfort with no break-in required
- Super comfortable CF IMS footbed provides shock absorbing relief to tired feet
- Sizing: UK sizes 6 to 13
- Weight: 583g per boot (UK size 8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.