Many of you will still be studying from home, which can make getting into a healthy study routine hard.
It's important to take breaks - but how do you make the most of them (and make sure you're fully recharged)?
• Schedule regular breaks for short amounts of time in between your studying.
• Stick to your schedule. Stop when you're due a break!
• Remember to eat and stay hydrated. Having a snack during a break rather than wolfing it down while you study is much more satisfying!
• Take time to move, stretch, exercise! It will refresh your brain as well as your body.
• Look at something that's totally unrelated to your test material. Distract your brain for a short period then come back refreshed.
What helps you when you're feeling like you've hit the wall with revision?