It's almost October already! Who is thinking about winter #camping adventures?
Here are some of our top tips:
1. Don’t wait until you’re cold to add a layer - as soon as the temperature drops put on an extra something to keep you warm.
2. Don’t go to bed cold, sleeping bags are hard to warm up if your body temp is already low! Do some star jumps or walk around your tent to warm up before getting in.
3. Disposable heat pads are great for emergency use! Take a few along for those nights when you just can’t get warm.
4. Layer up your sleeping pads to provide extra insulation from the ground. Add a blanket underneath your sleeping bag if you’re still cold.
5. Wear a hat in bed - it will help retain body heat!
What are your top #WinterCamping tips? Comment below!